Here are the warning signs of dehydration that indicates you have to drink plenty of water for the proper functioning of your body.
· Headaches and Light headedness
· Bad Breath and Dry Mouth
· Sudden Hunger Pangs
· Brain Fog(or) Poor Concentration
· Constipation and Other Digestive Problems
· Fatigue and Lethargy
· Reduced Urination and Change in Color
· Dry Skin and Lips
· Accelerated Heartbeat
· Painful Joints and Muscles
Health benefits of water
Water is your body’s principal chemical component and makes up about 60 percent of your body weight. Your body depends on water to survive.
Every cell, tissue and organ in your body needs water to work properly. For example, water:
· Gets rid of wastes through urination, perspiration and bowel movements
· Keeps your temperature normal
· Lubricates and cushions joints
· Protects sensitive tissues
Lack of water can lead to dehydration — a condition that occurs when you don’t have enough water in your body to carry out normal functions. Even mild dehydration can drain your energy and make you tired.