Today I will introduce a model of Crystala Filter Series of CF. This model names Crystala Filter 1 (CF1) Refrigerator Water Filter
Replaces these Frigidaire Refrigerator Filters: Frigidaire ULTRAWF, Frigidaire PureSource Ultra , Frigidaire 242017801, Frigidaire PS2364646, Frigidaire 242017800, Frigidaire A0094E28261
- Turn off the icemaker.
- Push on the face of the old filter to remove it.
- Insert your Crystala filter following the alignment guide on the housing. Press firmly until it snaps into place.
- Check for leaks by dispensing a glass of water as you observe the filter housing; adjust filter as necessary.
- Flush the system by running water through the dispenser for approximately 5 minutes until water runs clear and steady. Some sputtering is normal as air is purged.
- Turn on the icemaker.
- Press the Water Filter/Filter Status button for 3 seconds to reset from “Replace” to “Good” or until the Water Filter button turns green, depending on your model.