Pineapple juice is mulled with cinnamon, orange, coconut, and different spices, then chilled and mixed with dark spiced rum. Such an incredible Fall or Winter cocktail! whirlpool filter 4396841 lowes
- 46 oz pineapple juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 12 complete cloves
- 20 allspice berries
- 1/2 small orange
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- dark spiced rum
- For the pineapple cider:
- Mix the pineapple juice and subsequent 5 ingredients, thru coconut, in a massive pot. Heat over high heat till boiling. Reduce warmth to medium-low, cover, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Taste the juice and add more cinnamon if needed, or other spices if desired. Simmer any other 15-30 minutes, or until the spice level tastes true to you. Remove from heat. Let cool completely. 4396710 water filter
- Strain properly thru a high-quality mesh sieve or cheesecloth. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- For the cocktail:
- Fill a lowball or cocktail glass with ice. Pour 1 oz (or greater if you would like) of rum into the glass and top with pineapple cider.
- Garnish with pineapple slices, orange slices, and cinnamon sticks. (optional)
This recipes makes about 6 cups of pineapple cider, adequate for about eight cocktails. It is scrumptious to drink on it’s on though. discount water filters refrigerators