Women need certain nutrients not produced by the body in order to function properly. It may be difficult to track nutrients in food and follow a completely balanced diet. Supplements are an excellent way to give your body essential vitamins and nutrients.
Strengthens bones and teeth regulates muscles & blood vessels maintains a slim and trim figure relieves PMS symptoms.
Aids brain function improves memory lowers blood pressure decrease inflammation.
3. Vitamin D
Lessens the risk of: Cancer & Depression heart disease & diabetes boosts healthy bone density
Carries Oxygen to body maintains immune function aids cognitive development provides temperature control supports red blood cell creation.
Aids muscle & nerve function steadies heart rate supports immune system sustains healthy blood pressure.
1. Calcium can be wakened in your body by alcohol, dark-colored sodas, acidic foods, meats, and coffee. ( drink more water can help to keep health)
2. Omega-3s may assist in lowing the risk of diseases such as heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and other joint problems.
3. Vitamin D lessens the risk of cancer, depression, heart disease and diabetes. Without it, bones can become brittle, thin, or misshapen. water filter
4. If you do not receive enough Iron in your body, there is the possibility that you will develop an iron deficiency or anemia.
5. A deficiency in Magnesium results in symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea, and migraines. You can find magnesium in foods like green vegetables, beans, nuts, seeds and unrefined whole grains. refrigerator water filter